Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Life


Internet Blogs
इन्टरनेट

Today another sunny day and I still sit on my couch thinking about another boring day for me, there would not be power in my region for empowering my computer for evading my boredom. But whatsoever, life never stops. Unfortunately always in life you think a lot to you but it never comes true. I also weaved my dreams in my life but, have broken now. And now struggling with my broken dreams to get rid off but it still continue to arise endless hope. In life as I think, it gives you the way it wants to, but when it fails to get the right direction as if decided. Then the life has messed around and it has nothing to stay with. Life is very pouring thing as water it always want to pour in its direction. When you direct its way by yourself then it denies. As my dream has broken, I am sheer confused. Now I am sitting around my chair and thinking about my future life, how is it going to be? After all I am not leaving my hope cause of life is an on going property and it never stops. Just I want to share my personal family condition to all of you, well I don’t know whether it is right or not as a family member after describing all, I think I will feel better than before that bottled away. I born in a small village of Bihar, the state of India called Babhanauli. And then I came to a small town of Bihar, Katihar. I have been brought here by my aunty. My uncle don’t want me very much as my aunty, they bring up me. I have studied in very difficulties. But forgot that all now I am 23 old and I think this is the right age to start my carrier. And I am going abroad for getting by my life. I should think life is the gift of god and we should live it in the manner that life wants by its own way. Always listen to your life and your heart because life is precious and so beautiful….

Just a day for our beautiful life that has one end motion even after many hardship and difficulties.

By—Rajesh Kumar

Thank you.

No comments: